THE MEASURES INKA EXPRESS IS TAKING SO YOU CAN TRAVEL WITH CONFIDENCE
At INKA EXPRESS we understand the concerns arising due to the outbreak of COVID-19 when traveling today. As a result, we want to communicate the measures we are taking and implementing in our operations so that our passengers can travel with confidence in our buses.
1. BUSES AND CHECK-IN POINTS RIGOROUSLY SANITIZED
- We reinforced the surface cleaning processes at check-in counters and onboard our buses. This includes lavatories, tray tables, thermos, seats, windows, TV screens, and overhead compartments, among others).
- We use disinfectant ingredients recommended by international authorities.
- The hygiene processes and protocols that we apply to our buses, customer service offices and buses terminals are those recommended by health authorities.
2. CREWS PREPARED TO TAKE CARE AND SERVE YOU
- Constant updating of measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 that are recommended by the competent authorities.
- We reinforce protocols and procedures that our crew implement if a potential case is identified on one of our buses, and we have an on-board kit with masks, gloves, among other materials.
- We have medical support available in Cusco and Puno to provide immediate assistance.
3. WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION RECOMMENDATIONS TO PREVENT CONTAGIOUSly AND TRAVEL WITH CONFIDENCE.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the toilet, before eating and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- When you cough or sneeze, cover your face with the inside of your arm or with a tissue. Immediately throw the tissue away after use.
- Masks are recommended only for people who are ill and those who care for them.
- If you have symptoms such as a dry cough, fever and/or sore throat do not travel and look for medical assistance.
We will continue monitoring the development of this situation, and applying all necessary measures to continue ensuring the well-being of passengers and staff on all of our buses.
Learn more about coronavirus, by visiting the following official sites: