- The passenger/costumer must verify the data declared and printed in the electronic ticket.
- The passenger/costumer is required to carry his identity documents up to date during the trip.
- Any cancellation of the reservation or the travel ticket must be carried out with more than 48 hours prior the dare of the trip and taking into account that the passenger must cover any administrative fees, otherwise, a penalty of losing 100% of the ticket value.
- Any endorsement or postponement of the service must be carried out more than 24 hours in advance, having to pay only the cost of the issue of a new ticket. After this, the travel ticket is personal and non-transferable.
- The company will inform in a timely manner in case of any delay or change in the scheduled trip, detailing the reasons for the delay and a approximate time of waiting.
- The company has no liability for any losses or damages that may be caused by the delay of departure or arrival of the bus.
- The company has no liability for any losses or damage that may be caused to the passenger or his baggage in the case of a delay or changes in the schedule or route due to fortuities and/or force majeure that would alter the departure or continuity of the service.
- Please do not carry high-valuables (money, jeweler, artifacts, etc.) and if so, declare them 24 hours before departure and take them with you in carry-on baggage at all times, assuming all responsibility for their loss or damage.
- The passenger has the right to carry up to 20 kg of baggage, the excess can include the payment of a fee. The Company assumes no responsibility for damage of baggage poorly packed.
- In case of minors who do not travel with their parents, the respective minor travelling authorization must be presented.
The company has a right to prohibit board of any passenger if, any time, a situation where the passenger poses a threat to the establishment, vehicle, staff and/or other passengers. This also includes any disturbance to the tranquility of other passengers and general enjoyment of the service. This also includes any other similar motives, and specially:
- If the passenger is under the effects of alcohol, drugs or other narcotics.
- If the passenger takes weapons, ammunitions, explosives or any appliance that represents a danger to any other person.
- If the passenger takes belongings, pets or acts in a such way that might cause inconvenience to other passengers.
All cancellations, endorsements or changes to the booked trip must be done with direct communication to our staff ringing our office or contact numbers and/or by emailing our support team.